Move into your home!
Dream of your own home? With the Mortgage Loan in Bank Millennium you can make your residential plans come true, getting the benefits provided by the "Flat for the Young" programme. Come to Bank Millennium, check the subsidy, which you can get and get the home of your dreams!
Features of a mortgage Loan in the "Flat for the Young" programme:
- 0%* loan granting commision
- Spreads lower by 0.5% compared with standard spreads for Customers who actively use the Bank's selected services **
- Deposit subsidy***:
- - up to 10% of the real estate price for persons who do not have children
- - up to 15% of the real estate price for persons who as of the day of submitting the application are raising at least one child
- - up to 20% of the real estate price for persons who as of the day of submitting the application are raising two children
- - up to 30% of the real estate price for persons who as of the day of submitting the application are raising three or more children.
If within 5 years from buying the real estate the third or next child is born to or adopted by you, you can apply for for an additional amount to repay part of the mortgage loan.
NOTE! The subsidy is paid via the Bank directly to the developer as the last part of the amount for purchase of the real estate.
What else do we offer?
- acceptance of many different income sources,
- loan service convenience: the possibility to carry out multiple orders connected with mortgage service, through the Millenet system or call centre,
- easy contact with the bank through branches, call centre and website.
* Promotion valid for loan applications in “Flat for the Young” programme submitted to 30.04.2017.
** Spread reduced by 0.5% for Customers who meet the conditions below, during the entire loan period:
• have a personal account in Bank Millennium, to which the salary or net income is transferred every month and
• are users of a debit card from Bank Millennium (make at least PLN 500 worth of non-cash transactions with the card during a month).
*** The amount of subsidy is ascertained in keeping with the Act of 27.09.2013 on Assistance of the State in Purchasing the First Home by Young People (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1304 as amended).