Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Take part in the promotion and lower your interest rate!
Benefit from the Consolidation Loan promotion (APR 6.71%):
- enjoy a lower interest rate – only 5.7%
- get insurance cover, thanks to which you will receive help in many unexpected circumstances
About the loan
Lowest Instalment Guarantee
If within 30 days after signing the loan agreement you find a cheaper offer with the same amount and tenor – we shall reduce your interest rate and will refund the difference on the interest already paid to us.
0% fee on the consolidated amount
With our loan on consolidated funds you will not pay any commission, and their APR will be only 8.83%.
Combine your liabilities (e.g. credit card and overdraft debt, cash and car loans) and you can pay one convenient instalment.
Safe Loan insurance will ensure comprehensive support for you and your family in numerous unexpected circumstances. You can use it easily and conveniently – when concluding loan agreement in a branch or Millenet. The premium is only 0.3% of the graned amount of the loan per month and is added to the loan. Thanks to the insurance you can get support in case:
- total incapacity to work or disability as a result of an accident
- temporary incapacity to work or disability as a result of an accident
- loss of work or hospitalization as a result of an accident
- serious illness or death
Would you like to benefit from Consolidation Loan? Select a document according to your source of income.
- Employment agreement / Contract of mandate / Author’s contract
- Sole proprietorship
- Retirement pension
- Disability pension
- Pre-retirement benefit
One of the options below:
- employer confirmation of your income for the last 3 months
- PIT for last year
- proof of income - in Polish
- annual tax return and a certificate from the Tax Office or a certificate from the ZUS/KRUS
- revenue and expense ledger
- confirmation of pension transfer for the last month
- last pension payslip
- last decision on indexation
- last decision on pensionable remuneration
- confirmation of disability pension transfer for the last month
- last disability pension payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the disability retirement pension
- confirmation of benefit transfer for the last month
- last benefit payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the benefit
- Income certificate - in Polish
- Declaration on resignation from the Agreement of Cash Loan - in Polish
- "Pożyczka z Gwarancją Najniższego Oprocentowania" regulations - in Polish
- Loans Regulations - in Polish
- •"Pożyczka z Gwarancją Najniższego Oprocentowania" Regulations - in Polish
Representative example for Consolidation Loan with “ Start summer with convenient instalment” Promotion: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 6.71%; total loan amount (net of debt-financed costs): PLN 40 214.60 (including PLN 25 974.77 zł as the amount for the consolidation of loan products from outside Bank Millennium); total amount due: PLN 47 710.69; fixed interest rate 6.2%; total cost of the loan: PLN 7 496.09 [including: commission 0.8% (PLN 321.72); interest PLN 7 174.37; additional services PLN 0, PLN 0 - fee for Konto 360° account, in case of booking minimum PLN 1000 of external inflows on account and minimum 1 payment made with use of card issued to account/BLIK per month; otherwise the monthly fee for the payment account is PLN 8)]; 64 monthly equal instalments of PLN 745.48. The calculation was made as of 10.05.2019 on a representative example.
The “Rozpocznij lato z wygodną ratą” Promotion is valid from 11 May 2019 to 02 August 2019 and applies to consolidation loans for repayment of credit liabilities incurred in other entities than the Bank. Customers who declare in the loan agreement that they will have their salary or net income transferred to their current account in Bank Millennium and satisfy the remaining Promotion criteria, will be eligible for the Promotion. The value of promotional interest rate depends on whether together with the signing of the loan agreement the Customer will conclude a Bezpieczna Pożyczka insurance agreement via the Bank. The Promotion may not be combined with other promotions concerning cash loans and it may be applied only once during its validity.
Detailed terms and conditions of the Promotion are stipulated in “ Start summer with convenient instalment” Promotion Regulations. Fees, commissions and interest are charged as per the Cash Loan Price List. Detailed principles of granting insurance cover under Bezpieczna Pożyczka insurance by Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń Europa S.A. and Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie Europa S.A. are stipulated in Bezpieczna Pożyczka Insurance Terms and Conditions as well as in Product Sheet - Bezpieczna Pożyczka Insurance. The above mentioned documents are available in the Bank’s branches and on www.bankmillennium.pl. Prior to granting the loan the Bank evaluates the Applicant’s credit capacity and creditworthiness on a case-by-case basis; in justified cases the Bank may refuse to grant the loan.
Representative example of Consolidation Loan without promotion: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 8.83%; total loan amount (net of credit-financed costs): PLN 44 642.12; total amount due: PLN 59 372.18; fixed interest rate 7.93%; total cost of the loan: PLN 14 730.06 [including: commission 1.81% (PLN 808.02); interest PLN 13 922.03; additional services PLN 0, including: PLN 0 - fee for Konto 360° account, in case of booking minimum PLN 1000 of external inflows on account and minimum 1 payment made with use of card issued to account/BLIK per month; otherwise the monthly fee for the payment account is PLN 8)]; 84 equal monthly instalments of PLN 706.81. The calculation was made as of 05.10.2018 on a representative example.