Individual and Group Savings Plans are based on systematic purchasing of participation units of at least one Fund in the Millennium family.
The Regular Saving Plan is designed for individual participants and consists in regular purchases of Participation Units of at least one Fund from the Millennium range. The Regular Saving Plan permits individual definition of participation rules, including attractive discounts in handling charges.
The Regular Saving Plan means:
- Selection for the Plan of one or several Millennium FIO subfunds: Equity Subfund, Economic Trend Subfund, Stable Growth Subfund, Deposit Subfund.
- Category A participation units are available in Regular Saving Plan.
- Three times a year free reallocation of selected subfunds in the Plan.
- Units purchased through a direct payment of funds by transfer to a specified account, e.g. by a standing order of transfer.
- Discounts in handling fees. The level of discount depends on the declared savings period:
- 2 and 3 years - 30%
- 4 and 5 years - 40%
- 6 and 7 years - 60%
- 8 and 9 years - 80%
- 10 and more years - 100%
IRA with investment funds is a very attractive form of investment for your future pension. As a rule funds are entrusted savings for years and as the history shows they yield significant profits. Consistent long-term investment in funds allows to fully benefit from the best times of capital market and minimise the effects of periodic fluctuations.
Why should you join IRA?
- The Individual Retirement Account is an important source of one’s old age pension in future – we know in advance that old age pensions coming from the obligatory pillars of the reformed pension system (ZUS and OFE) will not guarantee a satisfactory standard of living when you no longer work.
- Savings on an Individual Retirement Account are exempt from capital gains tax.
- Handling fees shall not be charged for opening and keeping IRA as well as for subsequent deposits.
- The Holder of an Individual Retirement Account may indicate persons who will receive the accumulated funds when the saver dies. Funds in an Individual Retirement Account are exempt from inheritance tax.
- Possibility of selecting one or several Millennium FIO subfunds, namely: the Dynamic Subfund, Equity Subfund, Economic Trend Subfund, Stable Growth Subfund, Debt Instruments Subfund and Deposit Subfund.
- Category A participation units are available in IRA.
Expedient investment program Millennium TFI, this new instrument enabling long-term systematic save. Generality of participation in this program is guaranteed through wide spectrum of subfunds, about differentiated investment policy and investment risk.
Expedient Investment Program is:
- Possibility of selecting one or many Millennium FIO subfunds.
- Category A participation units are available in Expedient Investment Program.
- One-off handling fee depending on the declared or actual period of savings and the level of declared payment.
- Capability of unlimited free conversion of participation chosen subfunds in plan (allocation).
- Obtained several subfund units in one payment.
- Capability of units sales through direct payment on advisable account, e.g. order credit transfers constant.
Is an innovative financial tool, which - depending on the selected option - for 5, 10 or 15 years allows accumulate the capital necessary for this to take care of education or other important needs of your child. Teach your child to save, in future, had no financial problems. PIM will certainly be for him an excellent sample of the possibilities offered by skillful investment.
The program can create only a parent or legal representative. Payments can be made by each member of the family, but also third parties.
Kid Investment Programme:
- Possibility of individually setting the level of payment. The minimum single payment is PLN 100 only, while the first payment shall always be three times of the declared amount.
- Possibility of choosing one or several Millennium FIO subfunds.
- Category A participation units are available in Investment Program Toddler.
- Possibility of selecting one of the three savings periods -15, 10, 5 years. If you have an older child, a shorter but more intensive investment may be a better solution.
- One-off handling fee depending on declared or actual period of savings and declared payment.
- Possibility of unlimited free reallocations of selected subfunds in the Plan.
Prices of investment funds
Investment Fund is an entity having legal personality and operating on the basis of the Act of 27 May 2004 on investment funds, conducting, exclusively, operations involving investing cash collected publicly or not publicly in securities and other property rights provided for in the Act.
In return for payments into the fund investors receive participation units. Their number shows proportional share held by the investor in the investment fund assets. In specified time intervals the fund determines the value of participation units i.e. calculates „net value of fund's assets" assigned to a single participation unit. For this purpose, the fund determines the value of its investment portfolio and divides it by the number of participation units allocated to all participants. The value of participation unitmay change on each valuation day.
The following risks result from investing in investment funds:
- Sector risk,
- Credit risk,
- Short-term price volatility risk,
- FX risk,
- Risk of not admitting issuer's securities to regulated market trading,
- Liquidity risk,
- Tax risk,
- Legal risk,
- Settlement risk,
- Market risk,
- Interest rate risk,
- Risk of loss of capital,
- Asset or market concentration risk,
- Level of charges and fees,
- Product complexity.
Risk description is provided in „Description of Risk Related to Financial Instruments and Products for Individuals in Bank Millennium S.A."1), as available in the Bank's outlets and on the Bank Web site www. bankmillennium.pl.
Detailed information on risks and investment strategy can be found in investment fund prospectuses.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk of loss as well as the obligation to pay fees and tax. The Fund does not guarantee the investment objective or specific investment result. The value of net assets of Millennium Funds is or may be characterised by high volatility due to the composition of investment portfolios. The issuer, the guarantor or the guarantor of securities representing more than 35% of the assets of Millennium Funds (excluding the Millennium SFIO) may be the Treasury, National Bank of Poland, the U.S. government, the European Central Bank or the European Investment Bank. The full description of Millennium Funds, including a description of risk factors is contained in prospectuses and Key Investor Information Documents of individual Funds are available in branches of Bank Millennium S.A., in the seat of Millennium TFI S.A and on the website www.millenniumtfi.pl.
Amounts invested in the product are not covered by the guarantee system BFG.