Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
About the account
Konto Walutowe is a safe way of saving and multiply your money
A personal foreign currency account may be used to effect operations between the PLN account and Lokata Millennium deposit in USD, EUR or GBP. In addition, keeping current account in currency of loan granted in Bank Millennium you could settle credit instalments without the risk of exchange rate differences.
- for payment account maintenance
- for cash deposits and withdrawals in Bank Millennium branches
- for SMS P@sswords for authorizing orders
The monthly fee for operating Konto Walutowe foreign currency account is 0 PLN provided it was opened in Millenet and/or indicated as FX-indexed loan/mortgage account.
Konto Walutowe means:
- possibility of receiving transfers in foreign currency
- access to attractive savings products in foreign currencies
- possibility of using Millennium Mastercard Voyager debit card settled in EUR
Use your modern debit card
Pay and withdraw money with card
With your account settled in EUR you get a secure and modern Millennium Mastercard Voyager card. When paying abroad in EUR, you don't have to worry about the current exchange rate and currency conversion fees.
Turn on Safety Package for your card and get 25 SMS notifications about card operations per month!
How to use
Millenet saves time and money, providing security and full 7/24 online control over your finances.
Manage your account by mobile phone or tablet and get full control of your finances, wherever you are, 24/7.
Branches and ATMs
More than 450 branches throughout Poland and multifunctional Millennium ATMs.
- Debit cards issued to foreign currency current account terms and condition valid from 14.09.2019 - in Polish
- Debit cards issued to foreign currency current account terms and condition - in Polish
- Rules and regulations of providing banking services for Individuals at Bank Millennium S.A. - valid from 11.11.2019 - in Polish
- Rules and regulations of providing banking services for Individuals at Bank Millennium S.A. - valid from 14.09.2019 - in Polish
- Information sheet for depositors - in Polish
- Bank accounts, debit card and access to services through electronic channels agreement - in Polish
- Fee information document - Konto walutowe w USD
- Fee information document - Konto walutowe w EUR
- Fee information document - Konto walutowe w CHF
- Fee information document - Konto walutowe w GBP
Konto Walutowe is free of charge provided it was opened in Millenet and/or indicated as FX-indexed loan/mortgage account. Fees, interest rate and other details of the account offering are stipulated in price lists concerning fees and commissions, debit cards, interest rates, as well as in Debit cards issued to foreign currency current account terms and conditions and in the General Regulations on Provision of Banking Services to Individuals in Bank Millennium S.A., available in the Bank’s branches and on the Price Lists and Regulations website.