Your savings in foreign currency: USD, EUR, CHF or GBP
Konto Walutowe is a safe way of saving and multiply your money. A personal foreign currency account may be used to effect operations between the PLN account and Millennium Deposit in USD, EUR or GBP.
Keeping current account in currency of loan granted in Millennium you could settle credit instalments without the risk of exchange rate differences.
Konto Walutowe means:
- modern and convenient foreign currency account,
- possibility of transferring interest on savings accounts held in foreign currencies,
- possibility of receiving transfers in a currency, without selling it to the Bank,
- safety of your savings,
- access to your funds through Bank branches, online service Millenet and phone service TeleMillennium,
- access to attractive savings products in foreign currencies.
- possibility to issue for Konto Walutowe denominated in EUR Millennium Maestro Voyager debit card settled in the same currency.
Fees, interest rate and other details of the account offering are stipulated in price lists concerning fees and commissions, debit cards, interest rates and in the General Regulations on Provision of Banking Services to Individuals in Bank Millennium S.A., available in the Bank’s branches and on the Price Lists and Regulations website.