Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Three steps to Millenet
Become our Client, e.g. open Konto 360° account online. In the application process you will create a Temporary P@ssword, keep it in mind.
Together with the agreement you'll receive a MilleKod, your login to Millenet
Log in to Millenet on www.bankmillennium.pl. In the login process enter MilleKod, Temporary P@ssword, selected characters from your identifier and a single-use SMS P@ssword received during login.
Millenet gives you:
- a wide range of modern banking and non-bank services
- 7/24 access to information about accounts
- security thanks to numerous security solutions and transaction notifications
- convenience and comfort of use
- full control over your finances
- time and cost savings
Apply for the child benefit via Bank.
Create a free Trusted Profile and gain access to numerous public administration websites
Log in to Electronic Services Platform (PUE) of the Polish Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) just as you log in to your Bank.
It's a free service which enables household finance managing. Thanks to the Finance Manager you can easily control your expenses and manage savings.
analysis results presentation in the form of charts
current income to expenses ratio
Creating the budget
defining spending limit for particular categories and sub-categories
in your style!
You make a number of transactions every day. In Millenet, you can add attachments to the transaction (e.g. receipt or invoice) or tag it (e.g. #holiday) in order to find everything easier.
- no need to look for a receipt when you want to return your shopping
- control your spendings thanks to tagging
- save comments by adding a note to transaction
Get direct support for registered users in Millenet by screen sharing service.
Get immediate help of our consultant
24 hours, 7 days a week
For security reasons, use recommended browsers to log in to Millenet system - Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera. You can download them for free from the Internet.
Logging in to Millenet is possible using older software, however some of the functions may not by available or part of the content may be displayed incorrectly. Remember to keep your browser up to date and use the latest available version.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer Edge
- Account rights for the proxy
Below you will find a list of operations that can be performed by the proxy to the account in Millenet and mobile app:
- phone top-up
- domestic transfer
- ZUS transfer
- foreign currency transfer
- own transfer
- account history
- standing order
- changes and closing a standing order
- transfer to the Tax Office
- activation and blocking the card of the account owner