From now on, in addition to traditional bank statements, you have the possibility to order bank statements in the form of Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T). From 1 July 2016 SAF-T may be requested from large enterprises by tax audit authorities. In the future, the obligation will be extended to smaller companies.
How to gain access to SAF-T reports through Millenet?
- Submit an application in writing to your Bank Millennium advisor (find the nearest branch)
- The service will be activated within two business days from submitting the application
- Order reports in section Statements and Reports > On-demand Reports > Standard Audit File
- You will receive a Millenet message containing a link to the report, available for download for 3 months
A one-time fee is applicable for every report (generated for the period of max. 12 months) and for service activation, according to the price list.
Why is ordering SAF-T bank statements through Millenet a good solution?
- Report data is always up to date and may contain records going up to 6 years back
- Cost of implementing and maintaining SAF-T report tools is reduced (and borne mostly by the Bank)