Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
CFO Club is a unique development-networking initiative for chief financial officers (CFOs) of companies operating in Poland. Rapidly changing business environment forces them to take off their to-date hat of financier and assume the double role of change leader and value creator.
To face up to these expectations a modern CFO needs current knowledge from various areas of business management as well as tools, which will help him to plan further development of the company. The CFO Club replies to this challenge. It's a platform of exchange of knowledge and experience, created by a unique community, which focuses on versatile development and value creation thanks to cooperation.
Partnering this initiative are: Harvard Business Review Polska, KPMG, CIMA, Bank Millennium and Microsoft.
Joining the elite group of the CFO Club will help you develop in key areas
Previous activities of CFO Club
So far the Club organised:
- 21 March 2019 - Business breakfast in Wroclaw: "Role of CFO in strategic risk management in the company"
- 12 February 2019 - Webinar: "How to maintain liquidity in liquid modernity
- 5 December 2018 - Webinar: "How to protect a company from loss by managing foreign currency risk?"
- 27 September 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting
- 3 July 2018 - Webinar: “How to create a modern compliance environment? Solutions for a CFO”
- 19 June 2018 - Breakfast: “Modern Finance: finance department in the age of digital transformation”
- 22 May 2018 - Webinar: “Revolutionary changes in the lease model: how to implement the new IFRS 16 standard?”
- 6 February 2018 - Webinar: “Revolution in VAT: how to prepare for implementation of the split payment mechanism?”
- 10 January 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting