Line for bank guarantees, civil-law sureties and documentary letters of credit enables:
- granting bank guarantees, counter guarantees and civil-law sureties,
- opening documentary letters of credit
on the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement for the line up to the amount of the specific limit.
The line is renewable, which means that on the next day after expiry of the Bank Millennium's liability under bank guarantee, counter guarantee, civil-law surety or documentary letter of credit, the amount for utilisation in the next transactions is increased.
- You may use the line for transactions issued in foreign currency (the line is granted in PLN and converted into foreign currency on the day of its utilisation).
- You optimise your time by placing orders under the agreement on the line.
- You do not need to wait for individual credit decisions for each transaction granted within the line (credit decision to grant the line is equivalent to the credit decision to accept specific transactions granted under the line).
- You may freely select from among the products available within the line.