The loan for technological innovations is an EU funding support instrument to improve innovation and competitiveness of micro, small and medium enterprises.
It is meant for technology projects, which involve implementation of a new technology. The new technology may be the result of in-house research and development (R&D) or R&D contracted from third parties. The technology should enable production of new or significantly improved goods, processes and services as compared with those currently made in Poland.
The loan for technological innovations can provide non-repayable support in the form of a technology bonus, which is awarded by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK) for partial repayment of the loan granted by Bank Millennium. It can reach even PLN 6 million and may be granted up to 70% of the qualified expenses for micro and small enterprises and 60% for medium enterprises in accordance with the Regional Support Map for the Years 2014-2020. The bonus applies only to qualified expenses incurred after the date of submitting the co-financing application to BGK.
Timetable of submitting the co-financing applications:
- Application start – October 15th, 2019
- Application end – June 24th, 2020 until 4 p.m.
VII competition announcement
- Application start – September 24th, 2020
- Application end – December 30th, 2020
- High amount of project co-financing – up to PLN 6 million and 70% of qualified project expenses with consideration of the Regional Support Map for the Years 2014-2020.
- Part of the loan may be repaid with EU money in the form of the technology bonus granted by BGK.
- Partial payment of the technology bonus can be made already after completion of 25% of planned qualified project expenses.
- Increase of the company’s potential by co-operating with R&D establishments.
- Increase of the company’s investment demand in innovation and R&D.
- Expansion of the range of goods, processes or services for sale.
- Increase of innovation and production quality and the ensuing improvement of competitiveness of the company.
- Positive impact of the project on development of the region, in which it will be done.