You may also top-up you mobile with SMS - from any place and offline. MilleSMS service gives you this possibility.
Activate top-ups via MilleSMS
To configure top-ups via MilleSMS, first log into Millenet, and then select the section Mobile banking > Mobile top-ups > Top-ups via MilleSMS.
If you have not used MilleSMS service yet, please define the number of a phone from which you will send top-up SMS (it does not need to be the number which you will top up). Select the language of the messages and save the settings to start the process of number activation. During activation in Millenet you will be provided with detailed instructions.
However, if you have already used MilleSMS, you may use your earlier settings.
Your next step is to select the accounts from which the top-ups will be made and numbers which you will top-up. If the selected number has not been defined yet, you may add it directly in the Top-ups via MilleSMS option. In the end remember to save all the settings. You have to confirm your service activation with SMS P@ssword.
How to top-up?
Send SMS message to 8058. Start the message with letter „D” (as “Doładowanie” - Top-up), and next enter the account from which you want to pay for your top-up, and the phone number you want to top-up – these may be abbreviated names pre-defined earlier. At the end enter the amount of your top-up.
You want top up from account number 12345678, the phone number +48 601 456 789, which has been defined in Millenet as MY_MOB, with 50 PLN.
SMS message to be sent to 8058: D 12345678 MY_MOB 50
You want to top up from account number 23456789 with abbreviated name MONEY, the phone number +48 501 567 890 defined in Millenet with abbreviated name SOPHIE, with 25 PLN.
SMS message to be sent to 8058: D MONEY SOPHIE 25
After sending the top-up SMS, you will receive a reply about acceptance of the order.
However, if your text message contains incorrect data (for instance, the data of the account which you have not selected earlier for MilleSMS Top-ups), you will receive a message with order rejection.
- Always select the top-up amount proper for a given network operator. Some of the operators accept only specific amounts (for instance, 5, 25, 50 PLN), others accept full amounts from a limited range (for instance, from 10 to 500 PLN). Top-ups in the amounts that are not accepted by a given operator will not be performed.
- Currently, you may not top up your phone at night. Order which you sent after 22:00 will be executed in the morning.
- Top-up orders that you will text to 8058 and all the replies are free. However, if you send your top-up order to +48 601 767 767 (+48 601 SMS SMS), then we shall charge a standard fee for this message and the replies – as for all MilleSMS Transactions.
- We do not charge additional fees for top-ups.
- You may order MilleSMS top-ups within your Daily Transaction Limit. MilleSMS top-ups are totalled together with MilleSMS transactions, irrespective of the operations which you order at Millenet.