Transactional notifications are free-of-charge messages that pop up on your mobile device. You don't have to log in to Bank Millennium app to receive them. You can select which notifications you wish to receive:
Step 1: In Bank Millennium app settings choose which notifications you wish to receive:
Log in to your app and go to main menu
Go to More options > Settings > Notifications
Tick which transactions you would like to be informed about
Step 2: Check if your phone settings allow notifications from Bank Millennium app:
1. Go to Settings > Notifications
2. Find and tap Bank Millennium app icon
3. Select Allow notifications and define the alert style
1. Go to Settings > Apps
2. Find and tap Bank Millennium app icon > Notifications
3. Select Allow notifications and define notification method
What do I do if transactional notifications are not working properly?
The problem may occur in Android devices. If you have successfully completed step 1 and 2 described above and still do not receive any transactional notifications, check the following phone settings.
Access paths to selected settings may vary depending on your mobile phone model and Android version. Below examples based on Huawei devices with Android 6.0:
Sometimes your battery usage settings may block transactional notification, especially whne the screen is turned off. Make sure Bank Millennium mobile app can be active also if the screen is turned off.
Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Battery manager and switch your Power plan to Performance. Then, go to Protected apps and make sure Bank Millennium app is protected.
In some cases, when your phone's screen is turned off, data traffic (Internet connection) may be restricted. In order to receive notifications, you have to have Internet connection. Make sure your Bank Millennium mobile app can use mobile background data.
- Go to Settings > More > Mobile network. If you wish to receive notifications, options "Mobile data" and "Mobile data always on" should be enabled.
- Go to Settings > Data traffic management > Networked apps > Advanced networked management and make sure Bank Millennium mobile app allows for mobile data (also background data).