Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
About the service
- you can change mailing address or ID card details
- process is secure - you confirm the change of address with a Mobile Password
How does it work?
Choose details you want to update. You can change contact details (such as mailing address) or personal details (ID card details).
In order to do that, click Edit and provide necessary details.
Confirm contact details on your own with Mobile Password. You need to wait up to 24 hours for the confirmation of your ID card details. Once the verification process of your personal details is complete you will be informed if it was successful via an inbox message and SMS.
- Do I have to pay for changing my details?
- No. Change of details, both in the mobile app and Millenet, is completely free of charge.
- Can I change my passport details in the mobile app or Millenet?
- Both in the mobile app and Millenet you can enter only your ID details. If you want to change your passport data, visit any Bank Millennium branch.
- What if my ID expires soon?
- Before your ID expiry date you will receive a notification that your ID will soon expire. From that moment you will have 30 days to get a new document. You can apply for an ID conveniently with Trusted Profile that you can quickly set up in Millenet, straight from your home.
- How long does it take to update my personal data?
- Entering data takes less than a minute. Upon providing ID details they will be verified in the Ministry of Digital Affairs, which can take up to 24 hours. Once the correctness of details is verified, you will receive appropriate message with information whether the update was successful.