Inquiries and complaints are handled by Bank Millennium with respect to:
- the functioning of Millenet e-banking system in the scope of creating a Trusted Profile and signing documents with the use of a Trusted Profile
- access to Millenet e-banking system and its functioning
- access to a Trusted Profile through Millenet
- information on availability of the Trusted Profile service through Millenet and authentication of instructions with Trusted Profile
With respect to the issues above, please contact the Bank by calling 801 331 331 (landlines and mobile phones).
Complaints are handled by the Quality Department at Bank Millennium, Customer Service Division (Wydział Obsługi Klienta w Departamencie Jakości Banku Millennium).
Complaints can be lodged with the Bank:
- personally in any Bank Millennium branch
- by mail addressed to Bank’s head office, with a note: “Complaint”
- through Millenet e-banking system
orally in a Bank Millennium branch or by calling TeleMillennium helpline. Bank shall draw up a protocol on the basis of a complaint lodged in a branch.
Centralny Ośrodek Informatyki (Center for Informatics Technology) handles inquiries and complaints with respect to:
- technical problems
- availability of public administration websites
- creating a Trusted Profile through public administration websites
- logging in to a Trusted Profile through public administration websites
- lack of confirmation that a Trusted Profile has been created
If you have any inquiries and complaints with respect to settling administrative matters through public administration websites, Bank Millennium and Center for Informatics Technology will inform you which public administration institution should be addressed accordingly and in what manner.