Family 500+ application
Electronic Family 500+ applications are available for Bank Millennium clients who have current account with the Bank and access to Millenet online banking system.
Before you start to fill out the application, prepare your personal data and personal data of your family members, including children (first name, surname, PESEL number, marital status). The data held by the Bank will be uploaded from the Bank’s system automatically.
Check which authority at your municipality will review Family 500+ applications from your place of residence – see the list of lead authorities in municipalities at the website of the Ministry.
If in your application you intend to indicate:
- Your income or income of your family member from the activity taxed in the form of the simplified tax regime for recorded income or in the form of tax card – we will ask you for scans/copies of income certificates from the Tax Office under the simplified tax regime/tax card for every family member, who has such income;
- The amount of alimonies paid in favour of persons from outside of your family, we will ask you for scans/copies of documents confirming the obligation to pay alimonies, i.e. executive title that establishes alimonies for persons from outside of your family (for instance, scan of the alimony verdict), and remittance or transfers that document payment of specific amounts of alimonies for the persons from outside of family.
- Log on to Bank Millennium online banking system.
- The application is available in section My finances > Family 500+ programme and in section New products and services > Services.
- Fill in the data in the application following the instructions on the screen. If in the Bank’s data your living address is not up-to-date, change it when filling out the Application.
- If required, enclose attachments to the application.
- Approve and finish the application.
- Download your application confirmation certificate and copy of your filled out Family 500+ application, and save it in a secure location. It is the only moment, when you can download a copy of your application filed through the Bank.
- After the bank transfers your application to the competent lead authority in your municipality, you will receive Official Submission Confirmation (Urzędowe Poświadczenie Przedłożenia - UPP) which is your Official Receipt Confirmation (Urzędowe Potwierdzenie Odbioru - UPO) to the e-mail address given in the application. UPO/UPP e-mail message entitled: ”UPO/UPP application SW-1 no. <document identifier>” will be delivered to you from the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the status of your application, contact the lead authority at your municipality.
Important information for the clients filing Family 500+ application for the second or every next child until they reach 18 y/o, or application in simplified version – please remember that you also have to state the data of your first child (i.e. the oldest child until they reach 18 y/o) and other family members, for instance your spouse, in section „Data of your family members”.
You may also file your Family 500+ application by mail or in person at the offices designated in municipalities (for instance, municipal social welfare centre). Family 500+ application cannot be filed at the bank branch or info-line.
You may file the application over the Internet:
- in Bank Millennium online banking system
- at Platforma Usług Elektronicznych (PUE – online services platform) of ZUS
- at Emp@tia system of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- in the online banking services of selected banks in Poland
You may also file your Family 500+ application by mail or in person at the lead authority in your municipality proper for your place of residence.
Yes, the application is available to Bank Millennium Clients who have access to Millenet (online banking system) and have a current account at Bank Millennium.
If you opened an account with Bank Millennium confirming your data with an authorisation transfer from another bank and you did not confirm your personal data at a branch, then you cannot submit the application for child care benefit through the Bank Millennium online banking system. If you confirm your identity at any Bank Millennium branch, you will be able to submit your Family 500+ application through Bank Millennium online banking system.
Filing Family 500+ application will not be possible if you do not have a current account at Bank Millennium. If the above description is not relevant for your case, please contact the TeleMillennium info-line to clarify the situation.
Request such information at your local municipality.
You may give any bank account on which you want to get benefit for your children. If you submit the application in Bank Millennium online banking system, the most convenient choice is your account at Bank Millennium. Apart from transfer to your account, you may also collect the funds in other ways – for information on what form of pay-out will be available at your municipality, if you do not have an account, contact the lead authority in your municipality.
The applicant may indicate any account to which the funds will be transferred. However, he or she indicates one account number for all the children.
Importantly, a child up to 13 years of age cannot perform legal transactions connected to holding an account. Hence, even if such a child holds Konto 360° Junior account for children up to 13 years of age and the parent wants the benefits from Family 500+ programme to be transferred to this account, then he or she manages the child’s account.
No, if you want to modify/supplement the application, visit the lead authority in your municipality, which you indicated in the application.
The application is filed by one of the parents. Marital status of the parents is not relevant, the support will be provided for all the families — such where parents live in a marriage or an informal union and those where a single parent rises children, if they fulfil the statutory conditions.
If parents are divorced — the application is filed by this parent with whom the child lives. If child lives with both parents, the application is filed by the parent who actually raises the child. If the parents are divorced, in separation or live apart sharing the care over the child in accordance with, for instance, parenting plan (on the grounds of the court verdict establishing so-called alternating care) — both may file an application for the child over whom they exercise alternating care and they will receive support for this child but amounting to the half of the nominal monthly amount of the benefit, i.e. in principle 250 PLN monthly – for more information visit the website of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy.
To your child care benefit application in the Family 500+ programme you may add attachments of specific parameters:
- attachment formats: JPG, PNG or PDF
- maximum number of attachments: 7
- maximum size of a single attachment: 500 KB
- maximum total size of all the attachments: 3,5 MB
- names of attachments cannot contain Polish characters, special characters and spaces, and have to be unique within the same application
Should you have other problems than those mentioned above when adding attachments to your Family 500+ application, please contact the bank’s info-line.
The e-mail message containing UPO/UPP entitled “UPO/UPP wniosek SW-1 nr <identyfikator dokumentu>” (”UPO/UPP application SW-1 no. <document identifier”) will be sent from e-mail address: email@example.com.
Decision about granting the benefit within the governmental Family 500+ programme is taken by the lead authority in your municipality following an analysis of your application. The role of the bank is limited to verification of the applicant’s identity and enabling the clients to file Family 500+ application in Millenet.
The bank does not perform formal or technical verification of the data provided in the application, nor does it have any information on further processing of the application by the lead authority. The bank permanently deletes the application and attachments upon transferring them to Emp@tia system, through which the applications filed are sent for review by your selected lead authority in the municipality, where you live.
The bank helps you to fill out the Family 500+ application substituting your personal data which it holds, such as name, surname, PESEL number and number of the account at Bank Millennium, provided you indicate it as the account to which the benefits from the Family 500+ programme will be transferred. In the Family 500+ application the bank does not provide any information about the products and services held by the applicant at the bank.
The bank helps you to fill out the Family 500+ application uploading such details as name, surname, PESEL number, number of the account at Bank Millennium. The bank submits them on a form to the benefit granting authority upon your approval to send the application. The bank sends also the number of your account, provided you indicate it as the account to which the benefits from the Family 500+ programme will be transferred.
Bank Millennium signed an agreement with the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy on filing applications in the Family 500+ programme via online banking systems – option of filing applications via online banking systems of domestic banks is stipulated in the provisions of the Act on State Assistance in Child Care.
It depends on the individual situation of a given applicant and his family - for more information visit the website of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy.
19. What is the difference between the confirmation of application submission which I can download from the Bank Millennium online service and Official Receipt Confirmation (Urzędowe Potwierdzenie Odbioru - UPO)/Official Submission Confirmation (Urzędowe Poświadczenie Przedłożenia - UPP)?
Confirmation of application receipt is issued by the bank in the Bank Millennium online banking system after filling out Family 500+ application. It confirms that the bank has sent the application to Emp@tia system, which then transfers it to the lead authority in the municipality. Confirmation of application receipt may have a number of statuses:
- in processing – which means that the bank is in the process of transferring the application to Emp@tia system,
- delivered - which means that the application was transferred to Emp@tia system and further processing of the application rests with the lead authority in the municipality, which was indicated in the application by the applicant,
- error in delivery – which means that the application was not transferred to Emp@tia system due to data error, technical error etc. The data included in the application should be re-verified and the application should be re-submitted. If the problem repeats, the application should be delivered to the lead authority by mail or in person.
These statuses may change once a day.
You will receive Urzędowe Potwierdzenie Odbioru/Przedłożenia (UPO/UPP) on the e-mail address given in the application when the application is registered in Emp@tia system. Receipt of the application confirmation from the bank and receipt of UPO/UPP do not warrant that you will receive child benefit. Each Family 500+ application is analysed by the lead authority in the municipality on a case-by-case basis for fulfilment of the statutory conditions for granting care benefit, while the lead authority in the municipality may, communicating with the applicant in writing, require delivery of additional clarifications or documents.
NOTE! Granting or refusal to grant care benefit on the grounds of the application filed, are provided through administrative decision issued by the lead authority in your municipality. Applicant can appeal against this decision within the deadlines and under the procedure stipulated in the instructions for the received decision.
- APPLICATION STATUS - status downloaded from Emp@tia system
- APPLICATION IDENTIFIER – contains a unique application number
- DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION – date of entering application in the bank’s system
- NAME – applicant’s data
- SURNAME - applicant’s data
- PESEL number- applicant’s data
- NAME OF THE APPLICATION SENDER – contains information about the institution: bank
- NAME/CODE OF THE LEAD AUTHORITY – name/code of the institution, recipient of the application, whose domain system is integrated with Emp@tia system (name/code of the lead authority in the municipality)
- DOCUMENT CODE
- DOCUMENT VERSION
You may download the confirmation of submission of your Family 500+ application immediately after you submit the application in the online banking service. Confirmation status may change and it will be updated in the e-banking system in section Agreements and applications > Applications.
Once the application is transferred from the bank to Emp@tia system, answers to all questions and services related to your Family 500+ child care benefit application are taken over by the lead authorities in your municipality competent for the applicant.
You may collect a copy of the downloaded Family 500+ application only once immediately upon filing your Family 500+ application in the online banking system. Pursuant to the Administration Procedure Act, the confirmation of filing your application to the lead authority in the municipality (town hall/municipality/MOPS - municipal social welfare centre) competent for client’s place of residence is UPO/UPP.
If you did not manage to print out the filled out application from the Millenet, go to the lead authority in the municipality (town hall/municipality/MOPS - municipal social welfare centre) competent for your place of residence and request copy of your application.
Bank Millennium supports only filing of Family 500+ application and its sending from the Millenet to the lead authority in the municipality through Emp@tia system operated by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy.
As, upon transferring Family 500+ application to Emp@tia system, the bank cannot store the data from the application, it is not able to inform about the status of the application after it has been sent through Emp@tia system, to your selected lead authority in the municipality. Should you have any questions about Family 500+ application, please contact directly your selected lead authority at your municipality.
Bank Millennium is responsible for providing its clients with a functionality to access Family 500+ application via its online banking system and for correct transfer of the application to Emp@tia system, which then submits it to the lead authority in a given municipality.
As evidence of submitting your application to Emp@tia system, the bank issues a confirmation of application submission. Hence, the bank may be liable for claims related exclusively to the transfer of your application to Emp@tia system.
As soon as you receive Official Submission Confirmation (Urzędowe Poświadczenie Przedłożenia - UPP)/ Official Receipt Confirmation (UPO) at your e-mail address, which you entered in your Family 500+ application, questions and services related to your Family 500+ application will be taken over by the lead authority in your municipality (for instance, Miejski Ośrodek Pomocy Społecznej - municipal social welfare centre, town hall/municipality). Should you have any questions about Family 500+ application, please contact directly your local lead authority. In case of claims concerning Family 500+ application, please contact directly the lead authority competent for your place of residence.
The bank is responsible for confirmation of your identity in the Family 500+ application, but it does not perform technical verification of the data and attachments which you entered or enclosed to your application.
Confirmation of application submission which is displayed in the bank’s e-banking system and UPO, which you receive at your e-mail address, confirm your formal submission of Family 500+ application, but not that it has been filled out correctly. If you have filled out 500+ application incorrectly, you will receive by mail a request from the lead authority in your municipality to adjust the application/supplement the information/documents.
You cannot adjust/update Family 500+ application that has been already filed through the bank. If the situation in your family has been changed, contact immediately the lead authority in your municipality.
However, if you want to apply for the child care benefit for a child whom you so far have not included in the application, for instance, for a newly born child, then you are welcome to file another application for this child through the bank.
You cannot adjust/update Family 500+ application through the bank. If the situation in your family has been changed, contact immediately the lead authority in your municipality.
28. What bodies are involved in the services related to your Family 500+ application filed through Bank Millennium? What is the role of the bank, Emp@tia system and the lead authority in the municipality?
Bank Millennium verifies applicant’s identity and enables its clients to submit Family 500+ application in Millenet. You cannot file the application at a branch of the bank or through info line consultant.
The Bank supports download of a filled out Family 500+ application only directly upon filing the application. However, technically, confirmation of application receipt can be downloaded for a period of 10 years from the moment of sending the application.
The Bank does not perform formal or technical verification of the data stated in the application and attachments and does not have information about further service of the application supported by selected lead authority in the municipality proper for your place of residence. The bank deletes the application and attachments upon transferring the application to Emp@tia system.
Emp@tia system is an IT system of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy for the social welfare services which is responsible for transferring Family 500+ application from the bank to selected lead authority in the municipality for further processing. Emp@tia system sends to the applicant UPO/UPP to the e-mail address stated in the application.
Lead authority in the municipality / competent authority is the body selected for processing child care benefit applications within the Family 500+ programme (for instance, Miejski Ośrodek Pomocy Społecznej - municipal social welfare centre, town hall/municipality). You select the lead authority in your municipality in accordance with your living address.
First of all, contact the lead authority at the municipality where you live – it is the body that will review your application, issue administrative decision in your case and will pay the benefit in case of positive decision.
You cannot adjust/update Family 500+ application that has been already filed through the bank. However, you may send through the bank another application that is already correctly filled out. If you have doubts whether your application does not contain errors, please contact immediately the lead authority at your municipality, which you indicated when filing the application in order to establish whether the application is free of errors/complete.
31. Can client file Family 500+ application online in Millenet, if he or she has in the family: a) children without assigned PESEL number (assignment procedure takes about 2 weeks), b) persons without PESEL number (for instance foreigners)?
No, in such situation your should file the file application at the lead authority in your municipality proper for your place of residence, as the e-banking system will force you to state PESEL number.
- In the period from 1st of August to 30th of September 2017 in the bank system there are Family 500+ applications displayed for two benefit periods:
- Application for the current period that ends on 30.09.2017 (it concerns these families in which, for instance, a child was born for whom a benefit can be paid still in this period)
- Application for the new period from 1.10.2017 to 30.09.2018
- As of 1st of October 2017 exclusively application for the new benefit period will be available in the bank system.
- In the period from 1st of August to 30th of September 2017 in the bank system there are Family 500+ applications displayed for two benefit periods:
Changes in Family 500+ programme concerned eradication of a few but undesirable phenomena. They consisted, mong others, in adjusting by some of the parents their income to the income criteria that entitles to the child care benefit for the first child, declaration – against the actual situation – of being a single parent, collection of the child care benefit by non-residents, declaring by the persons conducting activity taxed in the form of tax card or in the form of the simplified tax regime for recorded income a reduced income from such activity.
Changes in the application consisted first of all in the maximum simplification of the form, including for instance, limitation of the instances where documents had to be attached.
No. In such case you have to apply for Family 500+ benefit directly to the lead authority at the municipal proper for your place of residence.
If you want to change the account number to which the funds from the Family 500+ programme will be transferred, contact the lead authority at your municipality which you have stated in your Family 500+ application.