Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
About Family 500+ programme
Family 500+ programme is a systemic support for Polish families. From 1 July 2019, all children up to the age of 18 are entitled to the benefit regardless of income received by the family::
- the programme offers support for every family, also for single-parents
- the funds are paid our regularly, every month until the child completes 18 years of age
The payment of 500+ benefit depends on the month in which the application will be submitted. If you send the application:
- till the end of August 2019 – you will receive the benefit, with compensation from July, till 31 October 2019
- in September 2019 – you will receive the benefit, with compensation from July, till 30 November 2019
- in October 2019 – you will receive the benefit, with compensation only from October, till 31 December 2019
- in November 2019 – you will receive the benefit, with compensation only from November, till 31 January 2020
- from 1 December 2019 to 31 January 2020 – you will receive the benefit, with compensation only from the month you submit the application, till 29 February 2020
Parents who currently receive 500+ benefit for the second and subsequent children have to submit as of 1 July 2019 one joint application for establishing the right to benefit for all children. Starting 1 July they will receive the right to 500+ benefit for the first child, and from 1 October for other children (for which benefits are already granted till the end of September).
Parents of newborn children have 3 months to submit an application – then they will receive the 500+ benefit with compensation from the moment of birth (applies to children born after 30 June 2019).
The application filing process
The application filing process -
Fill out Family 500+ in Millenet application.
The application filing process -
The application is registered in Emp@tia system.
The application filing process -
Application is verified by authority proper for the domicile address.
The application filing process -
Receiving information about the granting of benefit
You will receive information about the granting of benefit to the e-mail address provided by you in the application.
- Before filing the application
Application can be found upon logging into the Millenet - on the home page in MilleAdministration tab.
Remember that you may file the application only in your name, by logging into Millenet. You cannot file the application on behalf of another person.
Before filling out the application, review the information about Family 500+ programme at gov.pl/rodzina link opens in a new window and on the websites of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy, instructions for filling out the application in the paper format at the website of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy or contact the lead authority in the municipality, for instance, MOPS – social welfare centre, which will review the application and on its grounds, decide whether child care benefit is justified.
If you attach the required documents to the application, prepare their scans beforehand (supported formats: PNG, JPG or PDF).
- Application status
After sending your application in the Millenet (section Applications and agreements > Applications) you may check the status of your application. Presented statuses:
- In processing – the application is being delivered to Emp@tia system
- Delivered – the application has been delivered to the lead authority
- Delivery error – the application has not been delivered to the lead authority
We recommend that you should check the status of your application in the Millenet. Within 24 hours the status of your application should be changed into “Delivered”. If “Delivery error” status is displayed, then please verify the data in your application and contact your lead authority. You may have to re-fill and re-send the application. Remember to print out and keep the filled out application after its sending!
- Attachment information
- Maximum number of attachments: 7
- Maximum size of a single attachment: 500 KB
- Maximum total size of all the attachments: 3,5 MB
- Names of attachments cannot contain Polish characters, special characters and spaces, and have to be unique within the same application
- Attachment formats: PNG, JPG or PDF
- Important information
- If your municipality is not on the list in Millenet, file your Family 500+ application personally in the town hall/municipality proper for your domicile or online in Millenet at a later date. If there is no municipality on the list, it means that this municipality has not been connected yet to Emp@tia – Social Security Central IT System set up by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy. Should you have any questions concerning the date when your municipality/indicated authority were connected into the system, get in touch personally or over the phone with town hall/municipality.
- Pay special attention to your living address, which you state in your application – on the basis of this address, your application will be transferred to proper lead authority in the Municipality. Note: Your living address does not have to be consistent with your domicile. You may update your living address when filling out Family 500+ application. In order to change your data, log onto your account and go to the Settings > Personal data tab.
- For security reasons, duration of the online session in the Millenet system is limited. If you stop filling out the application for longer than the maximum idle time set in the Millenet, you will be logged out from the Millenet, but the changes made in the application will be saved automatically.
- When filling out the application you may state any account number for payment of the child care benefit by the lead authority in the municipality. Both at Bank Millennium and at any other bank. Feel free to state your Bank Millennium account numer.
- Your online application filled out correctly in the Millenet system will be signed with your name, surname and PESEL number. Official Receipt/Submission Confirmation (UPO/UPP) will be sent from Emp@tia system to the e-mail address stated in the application – check if the e-mail address is correct.
- Within 24 hours from sending the application in Millenet, you will receive Official Receipt/Submission Confirmation of your application (so-called UPO/UPP) from Emp@tia system to the e-mail address indicated in your application. It is a confirmation that the application filed was correctly transferred to the lead authority in the municipality. The e-mail address from which UPO/UPP will be sent is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If in the application confirmation received in the Millenet your application has “delivered” status, but UPO/UPP has not been delivered to the e-mail address, please contact the authority indicated in the application.
- The application confirmation contains all the information required for explanation of potential questions or doubts related to application processing by Emp@tia system or by the municipality’s authority indicated by you and processing the benefit.
- Data storage: upon delivery of the application to Emp@tia system, the Bank will remove from its servers all the information stated in the application. The role of Bank Millennium in this process consists only in providing Millenet system FOR sending the application to the lead authority at the municipality.
- Data verification is handled by the lead authority. The Bank does not perform formal and substantive verification of the data in your application and attachments, and it has not information about application processing.
- Family 500+ application that you send can be downloaded only once, immediately upon its sending in the same logon session. Application sending confirmation can be downloaded at the section Applications and agreements > Archived applications for a period of 10 years from sending the application.
- The lead authority at the municipality, for instance, Miejski Ośrodek Pomocy Społecznej (social welfare centre), after acceptance of the application, i.e. granting child care benefit through administrative decision, will pay out child care benefit within the Family 500+ programme every month.
- If Official Receipt Confirmation (UPO - Urzędowe Potwierdzenie Odbioru) was sent to the e-mail address indicated in the application and you want to check further status of your application, contact directly the selected municipality authority conducting the child care benefit proceedings.
- After transferring the filled out Family 500+ application to the lead authority at the municipality, potential additional actions related to application processing will be handled by this authority in written format.
Role of the Bank in Family 500+ programme
Bank Millennium supports filing Family 500+ application online in the Millenet in MilleAdministration tab. Application cannot be filed at a branch, agency or through info line consultant.
After sending the application, you will see confirmation screen and at the time you may save the application in the form of PDF file on the disc of your computer. We recommend that you should save the application in PDF file or print it – the application data will be removed from the banking system immediately after sending!
Upon sending the application, you may check its status in section “Applications and agreements”. Application status should be changed from “In processing” to “Delivered” within two days from filing. Hence we recommend monitoring the status in Millenet.
If the application is rejected, contact the lead authority. The Bank does not have information about application processing at the Ministry and lead authority.
The Bank does not perform formal and substantive verification of the data provided in the application and attachments, and it does not have information concerning further processing of the application by the selected lead authority at the municipality, after the application is transferred thereto.
Application is removed from the Bank’s servers after sending the application to Emp@tia IT system conducted by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy.
If you want to lodge a complaint concerning the Family 500+ programme benefit, decide what the complaint is to concern and address it to the lead authority in the Municipality or to the Bank.
- Lead authority in the Municipality
accepts complaints concerning:
- assumptions of the Family 500+ programme
- filling-in the application
- processing the application out of the Bank’s system
- lack of information on processing the application
- determining the amount of the benefit
- deadlines for completion of process stages
- payment of the benefit
- dates of payment of the benefit
- Bank Millennium
accepts complaints concerning:
- access to the Millenet internet banking system
- stage of application registration
- sending the application from Millenet system
The Bank does not accept complaints involved with filling-in the application, data required in the application or interpretation of provisions of the Act.
Bank Millennium accepts and processes claims and complaints in keeping with its principles described in the General Regulations on Providing Banking Services to Individuals in Bank Millennium SA..
The Family 500+ application is available only after signing on to the Millenet electronic banking system. The Bank does not send or publish any active links to the application. In particular the Bank does not send by e-mail any messages requesting that the recipient goes to the Bank’s portal or to Millenet and provides any personal data, sign-on data etc. Such messages are typical examples of “phishing” and aim to fraudulently obtain Customers’ data. “Phishing” attempts should be reported to the Bank by phone or personally in a branch. If possible, we would like to encourage you to save suspicious mailings and send them to the address given by the Bank employee.
- A Family 500+ application is available free of charge after signing on to Millenet. Bank does not allow submitting the application by systems other than Millenet.
- It is not necessary to install any apps or software in the computer/phone to fill-in the application.
- Only at the end of the application process you will be asked to provide the SMS P@ssword or Mobile Authorisation, depending on the chosen settings.
The Bank will inform you about the possibility to submit a Family 500+ application by means of electronic channels e.g. a text, a PUSH message or a message in Millenet. If you receive suspicious correspondence or mailing regarding the Family 500+ application from unknown sender or someone asks you to provide sign-on data and single-use passwords in this matter, report it promptly to Bank employees at any branch or by phone.
Please recall that in connection with the Family 500+ application the Bank does not ask for any data to be provided by e-mail or text. Please be careful and show limited trust with respect to e-mails or texts, which contain a request for confidential data or which provide links to the websites of banks or third parties.
- Standard security rules in Millenet online banking
Signing on to Millenet always make sure that the line is encrypted by checking if the address of the website in the browser’s window begins with https:// and whether an icon depicting a closed padlock appears on the bar at the bottom or tope of the screen (depending on the browser being used) – the padlock confirms that the website is covered by a security certificate and the line is encrypted. After clicking on the padlock check if the certificate is correct and valid. Please note that only the combination of a correct address and correct content of the certificate can guarantee that the website is legitimate and we are not subjected to a “phishing” attack.
The Bank never asks for the single-use password (SMSP@ssword) during signing-on or to give more than one code from a particular tool when making one transaction.
To avoid infecting the computer with dangerous viruses use legitimate software and update it regularly. It is also necessary to make sure your computer is safe by using regularly updated antivirus software and a firewall. If possible use your own computer for internet banking.
Frequently asked questions
- Does Bank Millennium support filing Family 500+ application?
Electronic Family 500+ applications are available for Bank Millennium clients who have current account with the Bank and access to Millenet online banking system.
- How to file Family 500+ application at Bank Millennium?
Before you start to fill out the application, prepare your personal data and your children (first name, surname, PESEL number, marital status). The data held by the Bank will be uploaded from the Bank’s system automatically.
Check which authority at your municipality will review Family 500+ applications from your place of residence – see the list of lead authorities in municipalities at the website of the Ministry.
- Log on to Bank Millennium online banking system.
- The application is available in MilleAdministration tab.
- Fill in the data in the application following the instructions on the screen. If in the Bank’s data your living address is not up-to-date, change it when filling out the Application.
- If required, enclose attachments to the application.
- Download your application confirmation certificate and copy of your filled out Family 500+ application, and save it in a secure location. It is the only moment, when you can download a copy of your application filed through the Bank.
- After the bank transfers your application to the competent lead authority in your municipality, you will receive Official Submission Confirmation (Urzędowe Poświadczenie Przedłożenia - UPP) which is your Official Receipt Confirmation (Urzędowe Potwierdzenie Odbioru - UPO) to the e-mail address given in the application. UPO/UPP e-mail message entitled: ”UPO/UPP application SW-1 no. <document identifier>” will be delivered to you from the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- For information about the status of your application, contact the lead authority at your municipality.
As soon as you receive UPO/UPP at the e-mail address, which you provided in your Family 500+ application, all questions and services related to your Family 500+ application will be taken over by the lead authority in your municipality (for instance, municipal social welfare centre). Should you have any questions about Family 500+ application, please contact directly your local lead authority.
- Where to file Family 500+ application?
You may also file your Family 500+ application by mail or in person at the offices designated in municipalities (for instance, municipal social welfare centre). Family 500+ application cannot be filed at the bank branch or info-line.
You may file the application over the Internet:
- in Bank Millennium online banking system
- at Platforma Usług Elektronicznych (PUE – online services platform) of ZUS
- at Emp@tia system of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- in the online banking services of selected banks in Poland
You may also file your Family 500+ application by mail or in person at the lead authority in your municipality proper for your place of residence.
- Do I have to be a Bank Millennium client to file Family 500+ application through Bank Millennium?
Yes, the application is available to Bank Millennium Clients who have access to Millenet (online banking system) and have a current account at Bank Millennium.
- I am Bank Millennium client and have access to the online banking system. Why cannot I file my Family 500+ application?
If you opened an account with Bank Millennium confirming your data with an authorisation transfer from another bank and you did not confirm your personal data at a branch, then you cannot submit the application for child care benefit through the Bank Millennium online banking system. If you confirm your identity at any Bank Millennium branch, you will be able to submit your Family 500+ application through Bank Millennium online banking system.
Filing Family 500+ application will not be possible if you do not have a current account at Bank Millennium. If the above description is not relevant for your case, please contact the TeleMillennium info-line to clarify the situation.
- Hide all Show all