Real estate loan (mortgage loan) is a non-renewable loan for financing current needs of a business. The key collateral is the real estate owned by the company. If the possibility of managing finances in a long-term perspective is important to you and your business has been on the market for at least 2 years – then this is the solution for you.
The loan proceeds are usually assigned for purchase of materials needed for production and goods as well as for financing current payments to suppliers and other companies.
- Relatively high loan-to-value ratio (even 60%).
- Easy access to loan ― upon disbursement the entire amount is made available on the current account.
- Additional money on the account permits punctual payment of liabilities during a temporary payment crunch (e.g. resulting from seasonality in the industry as well as other planned expenses).
- Possibility of very long-term financing of working capital – even 10 years.
- Even spreading of debt repayment over many years – both interest as well as principal will be repaid every month.
- In the first months after disbursement of the funds you can have principal repayment deferral.