Automatic Identification of Incoming Payments (AIPP) permits to precisely identify payments using a "virtual account", into which the recipients are to repay their liabilities. Each payer, irrespective of the manner of payment to the account, provides all the data required for identification. This allows to precisely recognise both the payer and the payment. At the end of the day you will receive a report with full information about all the payments thus accepted.
- Thanks to the automatic identification of the payer and the payment you will reduce the number of errors connected with the reconciliation of payments; you will also reduce operating costs.
- Improvement of inflows control – you will have the possibility of instantly receiving information about repaid receivables, which will improve your liquidity.
- The AIPP service can be used for all kinds of payments also including these in foreign currencies and closed cash deposits.
- You will be given immediate access to viewing payments in the Millenet system – payments are posted online. These data in the form of a report can be downloaded any number of times during a day.
- The report format and frequency of its receiving can be defined individually by you.