Every day you try to take care of transparency of financial accounts and all business documents. Making payments is an important part of your work and we want this process to be as intuitive as possible, not taking more time than it is absolutely necessary. This is why together with our Customers we have redesigned the Payments section to bring it even closer to your needs.
Fill-in every transfer form
quickly and conveniently
The process is more
intuitive and transparent
The applied solutions
help minimise errors
Now when leaving a field you will get an immediate alert if the value in the field is incorrect. Filling-in the form correctly will be easier.
Saving transfer titles
The possibility to save transfer titles will come in handy particularly when the titles are the same when paying other recipients.
Automatic prompting of NIP and REGON numbers
Automatic prompting of NIP and REGON numbers with Save option will minimise risk of error and will speed up the process of sending a transfer to ZUS or the Tax Office.
To further increase your comfort we have upgraded the import of files containing orders.
The main changes include:
- more intuitive and user-friendly interface,
- increased security thanks to disabling selected functionalities for uses without proper permission settings,
- possibility to set a precise date for a batch of transfers (not only setting a current date but also a future date for imported files),
- expanded error handling for imported files (direct preview of the incorrect record, error list export function, possibility to import only a part of the incorrect file),
- import of files in the popular XML format.
Assuring stability of your business operations is our priority.
That is why we have adjusted Millenet to the latest EU regulations and improved the file import function by adding XML file format. XML can be used for all types of payments and enables to:
- save multiple orders in a single file (internal, domestic, foreign, tax orders with various priorities),
- import orders to multiple folders with a single file,
- set additional import parameters directly in the file and not in the system (mass payments, overwriting execution date, passing to authorization),
- choose between two import modalities: manual and automatic.
If you have any remarks or want to contribute to development of our system – get in touch with us.
Our Consultants will provide you with detailed information.
line available for fixed-line and mobile calls