A term deposit is an agreement between the bank and the customer for the placement of funds, concluded for a specific time. The bank undertakes to pay the principal with interest at the end of the contractual term.
Benefits of deposit
- you can select from a wide range of deposit maturities, and you may close your deposit before the contractual maturity,
- you will be able to open a renewable or non-renewable deposit,
- during the agreement, a fixed interest rate will be applied, payable on the total balance,
- the higher amount you deposit in PLN, the higher interest you get,
- it is enough that you have PLN 2,000, USD 200 or EUR 200 of disposable funds to open a deposit,
- upon deposit maturity, interest will be transferred to a current account indicated by you,
- you may select deposit currency: PLN, USD and EUR,
- the deposit may be used as loan collateral.