Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
The process of merging eurobank and Bank Millennium is underway. The merger of the banks does not affect your agreements.
All your funds, products and services will be transferred to Bank Millennium on current terms. After merging the banks, you you will be able to use Bank Millennium online banking system and mobile app.
All eurobank branches will transform into Bank Millennium branches. After the change, not only branches, but also ATMs and deposit machines networks will expand.
Until 8 November 2019
We will keep you updated on the details of an upcoming system unavailability. We encourage you to check your balance, make important transfers and complete online purchases.
8-11 November 2019
During this time, we will be working on merging the banks. Due to maintenance works at both banks, online banking and mobile application will be unavailable.
Once maintenance works are finished
All your funds, products and services from eurobank will be transferred to Bank Millennium. You will be able to use more branches, ATMs and deposit machines as well as Bank Millennium online banking system and mobile app.
Discover the possibilities of Millenet and the mobile app
Use mobile contactless payments (Android/iOS)
Take a loan and open a deposit
Log in to the mobile app using your fingerprint or FaceID (iOS)
Buy OC/AC and travel insurance
Pay for parking and public transport tickets
Take care of official matters (e.g. application for 500+ benefit, create a Trusted Profile)
Are you a Client of both eurobank and Bank Millennium?
- products and services from eurobank will be transferred to Bank Millennium
- logging in to Millenet and the mobile app will not change
- you can log in to Bank Millennium online banking system using MilleKod as well as the eurobank login
- matching home address
- valid identity document
- current phone number for SMS P@sswords and transaction authorization
See what else online banking and the mobile app can offer
- modern transaction system
- Finance Manager
- 24/7 consultant suport
- checking account balance
- BLIK payments
- immediate transfers to a phone number
- withdrawals from ATMs and deposits to cash deposit machines
- using offers available only in the mobile app
- numbers of current and savings accounts, term deposits, debit and credit cards
- debit and credit card PINs
- deadlines and renewal of savings products (deposits and savings accounts)
- invoice numbers and repayment schedules for cash loans, instalments and mortgage loans denominated in PLN
- credit limits in a current account – a 10-day interest-free period is maintained
- repayment and generation of transaction statements as well as the length of the interest-free period for credit cards
- fees and commissions – bank merger will not affect their amount
- identifiers (logins) for online banking systems
- the scope of insurance coverage provided under already concluded contracts
- Codziennie Zyskuję benefit programme for existing participants
Pytania i odpowiedzi
- What should I know about the merger?
- From 1st October 2019 onwards Bank Millennium S.A. shall become the party to all agreements concluded by Euro Bank S.A. The change will be automatic and does not require Clients to take care of any formalities. Bank Millennium S.A. will also become the new controller of personal data of Euro Bank S.A. Clients.
- On 8-11 November 2019 a technical interruption will occur in access to eurobank’s internet banking system and mobile app, preceding their deactivation. Please perform transactions planned for this period at an earlier date.
- On 11 November 2019 we shall connect the IT systems of eurobank and Bank Millennium. From that day Clients of eurobank will be served in branches of both banks and in the new Internet banking and mobile app of Bank Millennium.
- How am I to prepare for the merger?
You do not have to make any preparations for the merger. Persons who use eurobank’s e-banking need only a computer of smartphone with Internet access. Then, after logging on to eurobank’s Internet system, you will be able to perform simple activation of Bank Millennium’s Internet system - Millenet. The activation can be made on the website, by phone or in a branch. Persons without Internet access or who will not use eurobank’s e-banking after the merger, should go to a Bank Millennium branch after 11th November 2019.
- Why are product regulations changing?
ZChanges of the Regulations are intended to harmonise and adjust eurobank’s regulations to systems and solutions used in Bank Millennium. In this way we will assure continuity of access to banking services after the merger planned for 11 November 2019.
- HideShow more
ACCOUNTS AND PAYMENT CARDS
- What changes can I expect regarding my account?
As regards personal accounts in PLN and in foreign currencies, debit cards and current account overdraft: statements of the account shall be mailed to the mailing address or (if you choose this option) will be available in the e-banking system. Statements of Account will be sent to the first owner of the account.
- Will the fees, commissions or interest rate change?
The fees and commissions schedule will change. The prices of some services will be reduced, however none will be raised. The graphic design of the fees and commissions schedule will be aligned with documents used in Bank Millennium.
- Will my personal account retain its name and number after the merger?
Yes. The name and number of your account will not change in any stage of the merger process.
- HideShow more
SAVINGS ACCOUNTS AND DEPOSITS
- Will all direct debits and standing orders of transfers to savings accounts be automatically migrated to Bank Millennium?
Direct debits and standing orders of transfers to savings accounts will not be be migrated to Bank Millennium.
From 11 November 2019 certain functions for savings accounts will not be available - from that day onwards standing orders and direct debits will not be made from a savings account. These services are available with personal accounts.
- What will happen with my savings account?
Savings accounts opened before 11 November 2019 shall be migrated and will be kept by Bank Millennium. Your savings accounts will keep their numbers and names. You will be able to transfer money from a savings account only to the related personal account (internal transfer). In a particular calendar month you will be able to send 6 free internal transfers to the personal account. It will not be possible to set up standing orders and direct debit from a savings account and to send transfers to external accounts.
- Will the number of the savings account change?
No. Your savings accounts will keep their numbers and names.
- HideShow more
LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS
- Is the loan agreement, which I am repaying in eurobank, still valid? Do I have to repay my loans?
Yes, the agreement remain in force. The merger does not affect your liabilities. Continue repaying the loan according to the schedule to-date, to the specified account number.
- Will the terms and conditions of my loans change?
No. The terms and conditions as well as principles of repayment of a loan under an agreement signed with eurobank will not change..
- Will Bank Millennium also take over terminated loan agreements?
Yes. Bank Millennium will also take over terminated loan agreements and liabilities resulting from them.
- HideShow more
INVESTMENTS AND INSURANCE
- Will all mutual funds continue to be available?
After 11 November 2019 the current offering of Bank Millennium’s funds will be available.
- Will I be able to renew the mortgage loan policies with the same terms and conditions as before the integration?
The cover will be continued with to-date terms and conditions, however it will not be possible to modify the policy itself.
- HideShow more
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
- What should I do on the merger day on 11 November 2019 in order to use electronic channels?
For this purpose, after the technical break is over (11 November 2019) all you need to do is to log on to eurobank’s system as before with your data and perform simple activation of Bank Millennium’s Internet banking. Additionally you can activate Bank Millennium’s mobile app.
After the merger planned for 11 November 2019 eurobank’s mobile app will not be available anymore.
You can also give us a call or go to the nearest branch of Bank Millennium, in order to activate access to Bank Millennium’s e-banking. After activating access to Millenet you will be able to download the Bank Millennium mobile app. To use e-banking it is necessary to provide the bank with a trusted phone number, to which passwords will be texted for for approving transactions (SMS P@ssword). Usually this number is defined when opening the account. If however for some reason it was not provided, you can provide it at any time in any eurobank branch before 8 November or in any Bank Millennium branch after 11 November.
- How will I be able to log on to online banking after 11 November?
The first logging on after 11 November 2019 should be made on the eurobank website with use of the eurobank identifier and password, while subsequent logons directly from the Bank Millennium website with use of the eurobank identifier or MilleKod and the newly created password. Every subsequent logon will also require the PESEL number.
- Will my login and password for the eurobank online system remain unchanged after the merger?
The login will remain unchanged. In order to assure maximum comfort we will give you the opportunity to log on to Bank Millennium’s online system with use of your current eurobank login. For security reasons you will be required to create a new (8-digit) password. Moreover just as any other Client of Bank Millennium you will get an 8-digit code (MilleKod) for logging on and for verification on the call centre line. This you will be able to use your current login as well as MilleKod for logging on..
- HideShow more
BRANCHES AND SERVICE
- Will eurobank’s branches be closed?
From 11 November 2019 eurobank’s branches will operate under the Bank Millennium brand. Additionally they will have information about the addresses and opening hours of nearest branches.
- Will there be more ATMs available?
Yes, ATMs available in all branches of the merged bank will be available to all clients.
- Will eurobank’s branches be converted to Bank Millennium branches?
From 11 November 2019 eurobank’s branches will operate under the Bank Millennium brand. Additionally each branch will have information about the addresses and opening hours of nearest branches.
- HideShow more