Risk Expert Start Up
About the programme
Expert Development Programme in the Risk area
If you are a student in the last years of your Master's degree studies or you are a graduate and you see your professional future in the risk area in banking, join the second round of our internship programme at the Risk Department.
Who are we looking for?
- Students in the 4th and 5th year of their studies and graduates from econometrics, quantitative methods, mathematics, IT, statistics, economics, finance and banking
- Willing to use their analytical skills
- With knowledge of statistical packages (Statistica and R)
- Interested in data base projects (SQL, VBA or SAS)
- With good command of spoken and written English
Depending on your competencies and interests you will have a chance to work in one of the subunits of the Risk Department:
- Retail Credit Risk Subunit - you will have an opportunity to participate in the process of development of statistical models and behaviour data analysis for the credit portfolio. You will be involved in performance of analyses for optimisation of the Bank's credit policy for its retail clients.
- Corporate Credit Risk Subunit - you will have an opportunity to participate in development of rating models as well as creditworthiness and credit capacity evaluation methods. You will be involved in credit portfolio analyses and implementation of IT solutions in the Bank's systems.
- Capital and Integrated Risk Subunit – you will have an opportunity to develop and expand the management reporting system, work in development, maintenance and automation of the analyses in model development, concentration limits and economic capital. You will take part in the project related to the Internal Ratings Based approach for calculation of minimum capital requirements (IRB).
What we offer?
- Participation in strategic projects from the risk area
- Work with the best. Mentor and experts' supervision
- 7 -month employment agreement for definite time, attractive remuneration, medical care, cinema tickets or entrance cards for numerous sports and entertainment facilities
For the best we offer permanent employment after completion of the internship!
The recruitment process for the second round of the programme has been completed. New programme offers soon.
Recruitment process in Risk Expert Start Up programme.
Fill-in the online application.
In the application write the reference number: RISK
Analysis of your CV and contact in case of positive evaluation.
Job interview with HR officer.
Test of analytical capabilities.
Meeting with Department Director.
Positive or negative decision submitted by HR officer.
The recruitment process and the Programme are carried out in the Bank's Head Office in Warsaw.
Questions about the programme
Risk Expert Start Up Programme is held entirely in Warsaw, where the Head Office of Bank Millennium is located. There is no possibility to carry out the Programme in any other city in Poland.
A person recruited for the Risk Expert Start Up Programme is employed under an employment contract for the defined term of seven months. After the end of the programme the best participants will be offered an employment agreement for an indefinite term.
The Programme starts with inception training. During the internship regular feedback meetings are held. After the end of the internship the best participants are offered a full-time job.
Every Participant's Mentor shall be the Director of the Unit. In the first week of work in Bank Millennium the participant will be informed which Director shall become his Mentor.
Questions about the recruitment process
We will soon announce the new application date for the next Programme edition.
To apply for the Risk Expert Start Up Programme in Bank Millennium you must fill-in the recruitment form available at: www.bankmillennium.pl/kariera/kontakt/. State the Risk reference number in the application.
The recruitment process is multi-stage. It takes place in Warsaw in the Head Office of Bank Millennium. The process comprises a meeting with a person from the Recruitment and HR Development Team, a test to check analytical skills, an assignment and an interview with the Unit Manager and Department Director.
It is a good idea to read information about Bank Millennium in general and about Risk Expert Start Up Programme in particular.
The exact date of Programme start is provided to selected candidates after end of the recruitment process.