Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety. Update the browser
Process Expert Start Up
About the programme
Experts Development Programme at the Processes Department
If you are a student in the last years of your Master's degree studies or you are a graduate and you see your professional future in process or project management, join our latest internship programme at the Processes Department.
Who are we looking for?
Students in the 4th and 5th year of their studies and graduates from all lines of studies. We expect:
- Good analytical and independent thinking skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Basic project management knowledge
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Quick studies
Your additional assets may include:
- PRINCE or PMI certification
- Knowledge of Lean/Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Experience in using KPIs
During the programme you will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- Participation in execution of strategic projects at the Bank
- Monitoring the strategic portfolio project
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation
- Participation in reviews and optimisation of key projects at the Bank
- Support of key processes at the Bank
- Development methodology and management of Key Process Indicators (KPI)
- Research into the best market practices upon the request of the Group's units
What are offering?
- Work on the Bank's strategic projects
- Participation in development of initiatives with material impact on sales level and employees and Clients' satisfaction
- Real impact on targets, organisation and effectiveness of the processes at the Bank
- Contact opportunities at all the levels of the organisation
- Professional development through work on varied assignments with impact on the entire Bank
- Work in the enthusiastic and dynamic team
- Fixed-term contract for 7 months, attractive remuneration, medical care, cinema tickets or entrance cards for numerous sports and entertainment facilities
- For the best we offer permanent employment after completion of the internship!
A new programme edition will be launched soon.
Recruitment process for the Process Expert Start Up Programme.
Fill-in the online application.
In the application write the reference number: PROCESS
Analysis of your CV and contact in case of positive evaluation.
Job interview with HR officer.
Test of analytical capabilities.
Meeting with management of the Processes Department.
Positive or negative decision submitted by HR officer.
The recruitment process and the Programme are carried out in the Bank's Head Office in Warsaw.
Questions about the programme
Process Expert Start Up Programme is held entirely in Warsaw, where the Head Office of Bank Millennium is located. There is no possibility to carry out the Programme in any other city in Poland.
A person recruited for the Process Expert Start Up Programme is employed under an employment contract for the defined term of seven months. After the end of the programme the best participants will be offered an employment agreement for an indefinite term.
The Programme starts with inception training. During the internship regular feedback meetings are held. After the end of the internship the best participants are offered a full-time job.
Every Participant's Mentor shall be the Director of the Unit.
Questions about the recruitment process
Submit your CV by 22 September 2013, filling-in the application form on our website.
To apply for the Process Expert Start Up Programme in Bank Millennium you must fill-in the recruitment form available at: www.bankmillennium.pl/kariera/kontakt/. State the Process reference number in the application.
The recruitment process is multi-stage. It takes place in Warsaw in the Head Office of Bank Millennium. The process comprises a meeting with a person from the Recruitment and HR Development Team, a test to check analytical skills, an assignment and an interview with the Unit Manager and Department Director.
It is a good idea to read information about Bank Millennium in general and about Process Expert Start Up Programme in particular.
The exact date of Programme start is provided to selected candidates after end of the recruitment process.