Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Bank Millennium provides its employees with many fringe benefits and privileges:
- Health Care - The Bank's Employees are covered by a private medical care programme, which is provided by private health care providers. The package provides free-of-charge consultations with doctors of various specialisations as well as a medical diagnostics.
- Sports and recreational activities - The Bank supports sports and recreational activity of its staff by offering to them movie tickets or the MultiSport card, which provides access to many sports and recreational facilities (e.g. swimming pools, fitness clubs, gyms) located throughout Poland.
- Milleklub - Milleklub provides employees with the possibility of getting co-financing of their passions and hobbies (e.g. sports, touring, cultural or artistic activities). These may be domestic or international trips, visits to a theatre or concert or participation in an art class.
- Group Insurance - The Bank's employees working under an employment agreement have a choice of life insurance options available on preferential terms. The insurance can also cover the spouse, children or partner.
- Welfare and loans - Employees who are in a difficult life situation will receive non-repayable financial aid from the Bank. Millennium also offers low-rate loans for residential refurbishment needs with the possibility to structure repayment into convenient instalments.
- Rabate zone - Thanks to cooperation with third parties the employees of Bank Millennium can enjoy preferential terms of purchasing goods and services in the Rebate Zone.
- Banking products and services - The Bank's employees can get - just like other important Clients of the Bank - the Bank's products and services at special terms and conditions e.g. free-of-charge account, free debit and credit card etc.