Your savings in foreign currency: USD, EUR, CHF or GBP
Konto Walutowe is a safe way of saving and multiply your money. A personal foreign currency account may be used to effect operations between the PLN account and Millennium Deposit in USD, EUR or GBP.
Keeping current account in currency of loan granted in Millennium you could settle credit instalments without the risk of exchange rate differences.
Konto Walutowe means:
- modern and convenient foreign currency account,
- possibility of transferring interest on savings accounts held in foreign currencies,
- possibility of receiving transfers in a currency, without selling it to the Bank,
- safety of your savings,
- access to your funds through Bank branches, online service Millenet and phone service TeleMillennium,
- access to attractive savings products in foreign currencies.
- possibility to issue for Konto Walutowe denominated in EUR Millennium Maestro Voyager debit card settled in the same currency.
Offer details, including the way of identifying merchants, where card payments are subject to the money back, have been described in the Price list and Regulations.
Funds on Konto Walutowe are BFG insured, pursuant to the Banking Guarantee Fund Act.